Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 2nd on January 25th

My play January 2nd is having a reading in Chicago. Woo hoo! This is actually my first reading in Chicago, so I'm psyched. I was hoping to make it out there for the reading, but, alas, I can't. But if you're in Chicago, you can and report back. Here are the details:
JANUARY 2nd

A play by: J. Holtham
Directed by: Kyle Land
Featuring Acting by: Janeane Bowlware, Courtney Boxwell, Sara Jo Buffington, Mike Musselman, Kevin O'Brien, and Tamara Todres

Monday, January 25, 2010
8:00pm - 10:30pm
Black Rock Pub & Kitchen
3614 N. Damen
Chicago, IL

January 2nd tells the story of Jake and Kate, two college seniors who are seconds away from ringing in 1993 with a night of drunk friend sex. And all is going well until Kate's closet begins to glow and a mysterious stranger emerges, hellbent on stopping them.

Specials:
$1.50 Pabst Pints
$3.00 Jameson Shots
$0.50 Mini Burgers

To help support future readings, $1 suggested donation.

Since it is at a bar, this is a 21+ reading, so if you are under 21, make sure you come with a parent.
Hello, Chicago!

2 comments:

joshcon80 said...

$0.50 mini burgers? You can't beat those prices with a stick.

99 said...

I know, right?!? I really wish I was going. *Sigh* I was going to go by train and everything. Alas...