Friday, February 5, 2010

My New Play Project 2010

Back here, I made a promise:
Over the next week or so, I'm going to write the first scene or 5-10 pages of some plays I have kicking around in my skull, and I'll post them here, here and even here. You read 'em and let me know what you like, what you want to hear more of, what excites you. And then I write 'em.
Obviously, things got a bit screwy on various fronts and I got a bit side-tracked, but I'm actually back at it. Here's the plan:

- I write the first scene of a play.

- I post that scene.

- You all chime in, as you see fit.

- The next week, I post another first scene of another new play.

- You all chime in.

- Lather, rinse, repeat, and then, based on my own energy and your feedback, I finish one of the plays. (Or more.)

Pretty simple, huh. So Fridays are going to be New Play Fridays around here. Get used to it.

No comments: